LG unveiled the Optimus G Pro with a 5.5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD IPS AMOLED curved glass display last week. The Optimus G Pro for the Japanese market has a 5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display and 1.7 GHz quad-core Qualcomm APQ 8064 processor. LG has announced that the Optimus G Pro for the Korean market would come with a 1.7 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor, making it the first smartphone to feature the new Qualcomm chip.
It has curved glass display that offers 2.5D effect, thin bezel of just 3mm that offers better grip for a single handed use and has six different colors of LED.
The advanced UX features include Dual Recording that allows users to capture video with both the front and rear cameras simultaneously for a unique picture-in-picture experience and VR Panorama that allows shots of entire horizontal and vertical environments for a full 360 degree view. It would also include upgraded QSlide, Live Zooming and QuickMemo.
LG Optimus G Pro specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD curved glass IPS AMOLED display at 400 ppi
- 1.7 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 600 processor wihh Adreno 320 GPU
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Dimensions – 150.2 x 76.1 x 9.4mm
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and a 2 MP front-facing camera
- 2GB DDR3 RAM, 32GB expandable memory with microSD
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS / aGPS
- 3140 mAh battery removable battery, wireless charging