Oppo, today unveiled the Find 7 smartphone which is the company’s latest flagship phone in an event in Beijing, China. The Oppo Find 7 will feature a 5.5-inch (2560×1440 pixels) Quad HD 538ppi display with Corning gorilla glass protection and Touch-on-Lens technology. The kind of display technology used in Oppo Find 7 is enough to give Apple iPhone fans some Goosebumps, but thats not the only thing unique about the Oppo Find 7 smartphone as it is capable of providing you with 50MP images too.
It comes in two variants, Standard and Premium. The Standard will features a 1080p display, a Snapdragon 800 processor, 2GB of RAM, and 16GB of internal storage, while on the other hand premium model is quiet a prodigy which will feature 2560×1440 pixels Quad HD display, Snapdragon 801, 3GB of RAM, and 32GB of storage.
It has 3000mAh removable battery under the hood which comes with fast charging technology, Oppo claims that it will allow 75% of battery charging in only 30 minutes. It also comes with MaxxAudio for enhanced audio experience even in low frequency.
And now the camera, it comes with 13MP camera which is a Sony Exmor RS sensor with 6 element low aperture lens and some powerful software such as super zoom mode which can help you to enhance your shooting experience and shoot at 50 MP, it can also shoot RAW images and has 4K video recording. Apart from all these it has 5.0 MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture.
Key Specification :
- 5.5-inch (2560×1440 pixels) Quad HD display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- 13MP rear camera with Dual-mode LED Flash, Sony Exmor BSI sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with BSI sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor
- 3GB RAM, 32 GB internal memory, 128GB expandable memory
- 3000mAh battery with VOOC fast charging
- 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
The device comes in White and Midnight black color. The premium version is priced at 3948 Yuan (Rs 34,500 approx) and the standard model is priced 2998 Chinese Yuan (Rs. 29,570 approx) and would go on sale in China starting March 20.