Have you ever thought of faster memory cards, if yes then this might cheer you up as Kingston has recently released a Ultra High Speed-I Speed Class 3 memory card which offers reading speed of up to 90 MB/s and writing speed of up to 80MB/s.
Since it is fast than most regular memory cards, now you will not have to worry much after capturing Full HD (1080p), Ultra HD (2160p), 3D or 4K videos smoothly, video playback at all resolutions up to 4K without stutter or interruption and files can be transferred in a flash to PCs using USB 3.0 card readers.
Commenting on this new launch , Nathan Su, Flash Memory Sales Director, APAC Region, Kingston, said:
The growing adoption of high performance cameras and Android-based mobile devices has prompted Kingston to provide fast microSD cards to maximize device performance. We are confident that our new 90-80MB/s microSD card is built for extreme conditions and users will be able to capture all the memories they want on the car.
According to sources the card will be available in the market in 16/32/64 GB variants with SD card adapter included. All memory cards will be backed by lifetime warranty and free technical support. Thoug, no information about the pricing has been released yet.
Kingston SDHC/SDXC UHS-I U3 Flash Card Key specifications and features
- Resistant: waterproof1, shock proof, X-ray proof and temperature proof to perform even in harsh environments
- Compliant: with the SD Association specifications
- Flexible/Multi-functional: when combined with the SD adapter, can be used as a full-size SDHC/SDXC card to fit in DSL-R or DSL-M cameras, 4K camcorders and other devices
- Capacities5: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Dimensions: 11mm x 15mm x 1mm
- Fast/Performance: UHS-I Speed Class 3: up to 90MB/s read and 80MB/s write for continuous shooting, video recording and fast file transfer
- Compatible: with microSDHC & microSDXC host devices
- Guaranteed: lifetime warranty, free technical support