HTC has launched the HTC One, the company’s latest flagship Android smartphone in India. It was announced back in February. It is powered by a 1.7 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor, a 4.7 inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display, and runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) with the new HTC Sense UI and HTC BlinkFeed. It has an UltraPixel camera on the back with LED Flash and a 2.1MP HD front-facing camera with 88 wide angle lens with HDR capability. It has a Metal Unibody Design, comes with Beats audio support, HTC Sense TV app with program guide and remote control, Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers and dual microphones.
HTC One Specifications
- 4.7-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with 468ppi
- 1.7 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor
- Android 4.1 Jellybean with HTC BlinkFeed
- HTC Zoe, HTC BoomSound
- UltraPixel rear camera with LED Flash, BSI Sensor and Optical Image Stabilization ,F2.0 aperture and 28 mm lens
- Full HD (1080p) video recording with HDR Video
- 2 MP HD front-facing camera
- 3.5 mm headset jack, Beats audio support
- 2 GB RAM, 32GB internal memory
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX codec, DNLA, MHL, GPS with GLONASS, NFC
- 2300 mAh battery
The HTC One is priced at Rs 42,900. It would be available by the end of April 2013. It comes with 1GB of free 3G data for 3 months for Reliance GSM customers along with free WhatsApp and Facebook for 3 months.
We Guess, Our Guess was not too bad Regarding the Price of HTC One Here . What Say?